Marflow St James Collection Guarantee
Inspired by the classic lines of the Victorian period, the St James Collection is handcrafted with solid brass of unequaled finish together with fine English porcelain. There has been no compromise in creating this stunning collection of showers, taps and accessories that provides exceptional bathroom beauty for years to come.
Each product is individually inspected and tested to ensure excellence in every aspect of design, engineering and finishing. The 10-year guarantee reinforces this commitment.
Retail: The St James Collection products from the date of purchase are covered under the Marflow guarantee for a period of 10 years. It will apply where after the products are put into service, a defect is discovered or arises under normal use, which is related to a design fault, materials or workmanship. In this instance, Marflow agree to remedy the defect either by replacement or repair at their expense. Full details are included with each product.
Commercial: The St James Collection of showering products, taps and accessories are covered under the Marflow guarantee for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase. It will apply where after the products are put into service, a defect is discovered or arises under normal use, which is related to a design fault, materials or workmanship. In this instance, Marflow agree to remedy the defect either by replacement or repair at their expense. Full details are included with each product.
Bright Chrome finish is guaranteed for 10 years with all other finishes being guaranteed for 2 years subject to the terms and conditions of use set in the guarantee offer below.
Terms & Conditions
The guarantee is in addition to your statutory and other legal rights and is subject to the following conditions:
The guarantee does not cover damage or defects caused by:
- the product was purchased within the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland
- the product is used in domestic and commercial including hotels applications only
- the guarantee applies solely to the original purchaser with proof of purchase
- the installation must allow ready access to all products for the purpose of inspection, maintenance or replacement
- repair under this guarantee does not extend the original expiry date. The guarantee on any replacement parts or product ends at the original expiry date
- any part found to be defective during the guarantee period will be replaced without charge, providing that the product has been installed in accordance with the instructions given in this guide and used as the manufacturer intended
The guarantee does not cover:
- general wear and tear (to special non-chrome finishes and components such as filters, seals, ‘O’ rings, washers)
- incorrect installation
- repair using non-Marflow parts
- accidental or wilful misuse
- corrosion and the use of inappropriate cleaning products
- system debris, including the build up of lime-scale (which can be controlled through regular servicing and maintenance)
- compensation for loss of use of the product or consequential loss of any kind
- any costs that may be associated with the removal or installation of the product(s) for servicing, repair or replacement